What a small world this Union lives in. I was rereading my old University copy of Also Sprach Zarathustra (Read: Also Sprach Lenin), especially the Prologue and the first Chapter. We know that Nietzsche got the inspiration for Also Sprach Lenin at a specific town in Switzerland. Lenin himself spent a good portion of his life in Switzerland, which did in fact resemble the sort of solitude enjoyed by Zarathustra prior to the Prologue. When Lenin left Switzerland, he went to Czarist Russia, where he delivered to the Russians his newfound wisdom. Like the setting of the sun (or “The Decline of the West”), Lenin descended from a Swiss mountain to “go under,” to go beneath the surface of what is Good and Evil to rediscover what is Good and Bad in What is to be Done?, where it becomes possible for me to draw an analogy to the final Chapters of Decline of the West (and by extension, Prussianism and Socialism and Man and Technics).
Lenin entitled What is to be Done? after the 1863 Russian novel of the same name by Nikolai Chernyshevsky, which later became part of Soviet classic literature. Chernyshevsky’s What is to be Done? was written in response to Fathers and Sons, an 1862 Russian novel that glorified Nihilism as a political philosophy. Lenin read Chernyshevsky’s What is to be Done? five times over the course of a single summer, which explains why he named his What is to be Done? after that novel. The woman in Chernyshevsky’s novel, Vera Pavlovna, sees her marriage come to an end and “goes under” herself by striving to achieve Financial Autarky.
In Lenin’s What is to be Done?, he was describing his newfound wisdom to the Russian Proletariat as though he was addressing them as the Debt-Slaves of a “Labor Market” and a “Job Market” beholden to a “Financial Market.” Why? What is to be Done? is critical of all three Markets as Liberal Capitalist diversions, as “bread and circuses” preventing the Totality from realizing Socialism. Lenin specifically refers to this phenomenon as “Economism,” where the working and middle classes of a Liberal Capitalist regime are trapped between an unruly Labor Market and a tight Job Market beholden to the Kapital and Schuld of the Financial Market.
The United States in the Coronavirus Pandemic is a perfect example of this, as evidenced by Labor Shortage and Job Shortages creating an artificial scarcity of Labor and Jobs but an artificial abundance of Kapital and Schuld. Employees demand Jobs to earn more Kapital and Employers demand Jobs to earn more Kapital. An article from The Atlantic, which is a Liberal Capitalist publication, calls this phenomenon a “Shortage of Everything.” Allow me to demonstrate:
- A Labor Market has the Employee selling their Life-Energy–themselves–as a Commodity. They receive Kapital by getting hired for a Job by an Employer. The Employee becomes the Debt-Slave of an Indentured Servant, their Employer, who is already a Borrower in the Liberal Capitalist Fractional-Reserve Banking System. The Employee has different Strikes and a Collective Bargain to demand more Kapital.
- The Labor Strike morphs into a form of “Futures Market” and a Wild-Cat Strike into a “Spot Market.” The Futures Market is where people speculate on Kapital, Schuld, Commodities, or LCFIs (Liberal Capitalist Financial Instruments) because they are convinced that they will need it later on, whereas a Spot Market is where people demand them immediately. The Collective Bargain becomes a “Money Market” for financing and investing Schuld on the Employee by their Employer, the Kapital coming from whoever is lending to that Employer like a Bank or an Investor.
- A Job Market has the Employer selling themselves and their Enterprise as Commodities. Employers create the Jobs for Laborers to buy with their Life-Energy. The Employer is an Indentured Servant as the Borrower of a Liberal Capitalist Fractional-Reserve Banking System. The Employer has a Stock, a Bond and two Commodities to demand more Kapital.
- A “Stock Market” is where the Investor buys the ownership of an Enterprise with Kapital for the Employer’s Schuld. The Employer must ensure high-enough quarterly earnings because the Investor is expecting to receive some returns on investment. A “Bond Market” is where the Investor buy the ownership of an LCFI with Kapital for Schuld. The Employer must ensure high-enough quarterly earnings because the Investor is expecting to receive some returns on investment. A “Commodities Market” is where the Investor buys ownership over the Life-Energy of both the Employer and the Employee.
- A Financial Market facilitates the Labor Market and the Job Market, of which it is dependent on a Central Bank, a National Legislature, and a Head of State as the Lender of Last Resort, otherwise known as the Financial Regime in the SMP Compendium.
- The Labor Market has its “Futures Market,” its “Spot Market,” its “Money Market.” The Job Market has its “Stock Market,” its “Bond Market,” its “Commodities Market.” But neither the Labor Market nor the Job Market has the Financial Market’s “Interbank Lending Market” and “Foreign Exchange Market,” “Derivatives Market” and “Cryptocurrency Market” because, as the Great Recession had demonstrated, all four are always dependent on the aforementioned Financial Regime.
Therefore, when Lenin proclaimed to the Russian Proletariat that they are between Beast and Übermensch, between “Economism” and “Vanguardism” in the context of What is to be Done?, he always insisted to the Russian Proletariat that they must also condemn the Last Men. The Last Men that Lenin spoke of were specifically referred to by him as the “Economists.” The “Economists” preferred the Proletariat obsessing over the greatest Quantity of Kapital for the least Quantity of Schuld under the Incentives of Supply and Demand. By doing so, the “Economists” are able to keep the Russian Proletariat pinned down with the “Economic Calculation Problem” (where Ludwig von Mises and Friedrich von Hayek are waiting for them), preventing the Russian Proletariat from pursuing the Political Organization Problem (where Martin Heidegger and Ernst Jünger are waiting for them).
The only way to be self-aware of these connections is for everyone to have read the entirety of the SMP Compendium, demonstrating a newfound ability to distinguish between the ontology of the Liberal Capitalist Finance (Kapital and Schuld) and the ontology of Socialist Finance (Arbeit and Geld). Doing so enables Financial Engineers to conceptualize, research, design, and develop Fintech (Financial Technology) custom-built to the specifications of either conception of Finance.
Here, the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center become the metaphorical analogy in comprehending these two political-economic realities. Hundreds of meters (or thousands of feet) above the Plaza below, one has to be able to walk across the tightrope between Two World Trade and One World Trade. To walk from Two World Trade to One World Trade is to transmute Liberal Capitalist Finance into Socialist Finance in a sort of Alchemical Settlement, where Kapital and Schuld are replaced by Arbeit and Geld.
- If one does become the Übermensch, their fate becomes that of Philippe Petit of 1974, who lives to spend another day walking on a different tightrope in Central Park.
- If one fails to become the Übermensch, their fate becomes the Falling Man of 2001, whose final moments was spent emulating the Hanged Man Arcana from a Tarot deck.
It matters very little whether I am referring to Czarist Russia under Czar Nicholas, Soviet Russia under Premier Stalin, or Post-Soviet Russia under President Putin: all three share the same Totality and the same Russia that must walk on the tightrope from Two World Trade to One World Trade. The same is true for this Union, Germany, China, Japan, and the rest of humanity.
Not far from the World Trade Center in Lower Manhattan is the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and 27 Wall Street, the latter of which was where Mother St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, SC, used to live. 27 Wall Street is currently a luxury and jewelry store, “Tiffany and Co.” But why would there be anything significant about 27 Wall Street, seeing how it continues to appear frequently whenever I am investigating the Roman Catholic connections to Hamiltonianism?
In the late hours of 19 October, I figured out why 27 Wall Street keeps popping up lately. The building opposite of 27 Wall Street, 40 Wall Street, is called “The Trump Building” because Donald Trump had acquired a Lease to the building in 1995. The same Donald Trump who is somehow unconsciously aware of all of this, even if he himself neither realizes nor understands that he is the key to the Tournament System in the SMP Compendium. For what most people do not know about 40 Wall Street is that there was once a Bank technically owned by the Federal government insofar as the people involved in its everyday affairs were also involved in the Federal government itself. Based on the three-tier Economic Organization command structure for the Tournament System I had created for the US in the SMP Compendium, the Bank itself is a “Federal-State Enterprise” (FSE), which means the Lender and Borrower is the Federal government and the States.
I say “is” because, even though it is no longer operating inside of 40 Wall Street (for reasons that pertain to Trump controls the Lease to that building as of late), the Bank itself is still active. It is called “The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation,” one of the three oldest banks in the entire Union. What other Bank in these United States is anyone going to find Alexander Hamilton as its founder and people like Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Aaron Burr, and George Washington among its historical clients on behalf of the Federal government itself?
After all, the Federal government was able to own the Bank vis-à-vis Hamilton as Secretary of the US Department of Treasury, borrowing its first Loan there in 1789 for payments to all members of Congress and allowing the Bank itself to become the first FSE on the nearby New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). But one of this FSE’s owners also included “William Magee Seton,” the husband of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton and the Clerk of Discount at the Bank. William Magee Seton’s father (and father-in-law of Mother Seton), William Seton, was the Cashier at the Bank. And Hamilton’s wife Elizabeth (née Schuyler) was on good terms with Mother Seton insofar as they were the ones who created the “Society for the Relief of Poor Widows with Small Children.”
Looking backward, we descended from a Swiss mountain and traveled to New York. We encountered the point of origin for American Socialism and American Nationalism on 27 and 40 Wall Street, both of which are two of the nine ideologies that would I need to resuscitate Hamiltonianism as part of the platform for a political party. As we walk past those two buildings, we immediately arrive at the NYSE. Beyond the NYSE are the Twin Towers of the World Center before they were destroyed on 9/11. If I can repurpose the Prologue and Chapter 1 of Also Sprach Zarathustra so that it becomes Also Sprach Lenin, I should be able to discuss about a few personal proposals of mine as part of the Work-Standard’s Reciprocal-Reserve Banking System and based on concepts derived from the SMP Compendium itself.
As part of “On Hamiltonian Federalism and Friedrich Nietzsche (Pt. III of III),” I am curious if there is a way for me create other kinds of FSFIs (Federal-State Financial Instruments) and NSFIs (National-Socialized Financial Instruments) with Arbeit and Geld. The historical implications of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation have opened my mind to other possibilities, all of them with implications involving SSEs (Socialist Student Economies):
- Can we imagine the Reciprocal-Reserve Banking System allowing any ambitious high school or university student the opportunity to actually move out of their parents’ house and into an apartment, a farmhouse, dormitory, or even a barracks? Is there a way for the State to ensure that this student is free from paying Rent or a Mortgage?
- Are there ways for the Reciprocal-Reserve Banking System to provide opportunities for the State to bestow vacant plots of land or vacant buildings to facilitate an EGO (Extracurricular Guild Occupation)? Can the State provide the national educational system with automobiles, bicycles, motorcycles, boats, firearms, equipment, aircraft, MATVs and MAFVs, C-Wings and A-Wings without offering Tuition Rates or even Student Loans?
- Could the Reciprocal-Reserve Banking System, in addition to facilitating economic planning, overseeing bank accounts, and moving Arbeit and Geld between the Totality and the State, accept an “Interest-free Geld Transfusion?” In other words, are there certain Tax-free ways for billionaires to voluntarily and deliberately bestow large portions of their Geld to the State with the Intent of allowing the Totality to create Actual Arbeit? Can we imagine the State allowing the children of the wealthy to receive their parents’ inheritance on the condition that they get drafted into the armed forces or the workforce for three years?
- Could the Reciprocal-Reserve Banking System facilitate the student and cultural exchanges between the SSEs of two different nation-states? Are there certain cultural and language barriers that need to be overcome? How about for the students of two SSEs to agree on the joint ventures as part of them sharing the same EGO? Do we need the WSO (World State Organization) to be involved somewhere in all of this?
Those are just a few questions that I am being forced to ask myself here in order to complete “On Hamiltonian Federalism and Friedrich Nietzsche (Pt. III of III).” If there is anything that I have learned about Planned/Command Economies in my attempts to make sense of 27 and 40 Wall Street, it is that the political and social life of any nation must always be capable of governing the affairs of its own economic and financial life. The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation and the NYSE hold the keys to what I have in store for the UFSE and the SSEs of other countries. Before that can happen, everything still depends on me making sure to draw a link between Liberal Capitalist Finance and Socialist Finance with the SMP Compendium.
Reblogged this on muunyayo .